I get rubber legs between 5.25 and 5.5 miles on the goes nowhere.
What am I supposed to do I wobble without gobbling.
The bird needs turning over see the pit masters ,a good skin rubbing with citrus,and basting s, cook with indirect heat.
Some of that "Nancy Beer" can throw you for a loop.
do opossums eat ticks - Google Search
For some people it isn't painful,for some people the anti viral takes it down in both duration and painfulness. Wife had the shingles last spring.
Coyote is one but raccoons build up piles of it(more than one raccoon).
Next door there are four horses, I have been shooting and shoveling when it comes to opossums.
I've only had feeders go MIA from raccoons which got taken out by my have no heart trap and Mr. Marlin in .22lr.
Ah, a supper achiever, how does it feel?
No comment.
They also frequently carry a protozoan disease fatal to horses.
Gorham Weekly - Nov 19, 2020
I try to stay put but wife seems to think I should like it out and about after 49 years she still hasn't developed a clue Covid or no Covid.
That and $5.00 might get you a cup of coffee.
Since most of us are old in this thread we call that CRS.
Yup but the birds don't feel the heat and gobble up the cakes.
I have a shelf full of about 12 different suet cakes my favorite one drives squirrels away {hot pepper}.
Walker 300'. Goes nowhere 5 miles. Cane 128'
There is old and then there is dinosaur age. Me thinks we just ran into one of them.