180' morning walker walk. 6.0 miles on the goes nowhere. 180' evening walker walk.
It was uphill both ways.
Where ya been hiding OM?
My FIL went out that way, not the way to go.
Get an Icom 7300 and yak a lot. Icom IC-7300
Mama going to have to support your lazy azz?
Work getting smart and kicking your azz to the curb?
Na, he has an adjustable firebox.
No comment.
The Boss and I watched that as well. I also watched a Howdy Doddy Christmas show on Pluto TV.
Had a walk in shower put in this last summer I have to transfer from my wheel chair to a bath chair. Loads of fun. Be glad when I can just "walk"...
Day off no walker walks and only one mile on the goes nowhere went to transfer station instead.
You are getting there if not already there. Likely already retaining.
Sounds like you.
Piddle is warm too.
Quality of Place - View Art : Men and fish are alike.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwid5K7jtaHtAhVKwVkKHdz5AKIQFjASegQICxAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fw...
90' both morning and evening walk. 5.75 miles,goes nowhere sit until rubber legs pass. Saw 17 turkeys and one deer at dusk yesterday.
PT discharged me yesterday said I reached a plateau and to call them when there were railings on each side of the stairs. Meanwhile stay off the cane.
My avatar says it all.