I have zero *blows software, have Gimp but you can get it I do not know if Gimp runs on *blows.
That is still shy of the 1056' let alone using a walker instead of just ones legs.
300' morning walker walk. 6.25 miles goes nowhere. 300' evening walker walk.
30 ' for each from yesterday, yes I do most of my walker stuff on the bedroom carpet the course is a 15' one 180 degree turns at both ends I take...
Happy Birthday Chaz !
Of course you are.
Not Bear season, that ended last Saturday. It is always Bear hunter season in my cave.
Goes nowhere a stationary bike mine has a resistance adjustment when it is turned down the bike freewheels turned up is like going up hill.
It will take a while longer I used to walk to the mail box and back shanks mare that is 2/10 of a mile. I haven't done that since the idiot Dr....
270' morning walker walk. 6.25 miles goes nowhere. 270' evening walker walk.
He needs a USSC stove Bear running for his cave. >>>>>>>
Pictures or it didn't happen. Welcome to the funny farm.
Rest day. 90' morning walker walk. 1.0 miles goes nowhere. 90' evening walker walk. 5 candles in windows and Christmas closet contents gumming up...
Tylenol and I don't get along projectile vomiting ensues.
I keep the PT types guessing today is a rest day only short walks and one mile on the goes nowhere. I try to stay limber. My day off routine will...
I could go further if I broke down and swallowed a pain killer. But that can easily lead to overdoing things. Besides being tired isn't a excuse...
240' morning walker walk. 6.0 miles on the goes nowhere. 240' evening walker walk.
I thought he was in the perp protection program.
That is a little bit.
So is mine. Twice even.