More like a formula 0 bike and the left hand turn (leading with left side) slows me way down.
Noway am I outside, too much snow and ice to be out there on a walker. Skeeter I'm not crazy just recovering from a busted hip on my weak side. I...
I have to layout a different walk path, the current one is boring and has too many 180 turns I can't get up a good head of steam.
390' morning walker walk. 6.50 miles goes nowhere. 390' evening walker walk.
They are staying put one has a wood stove,the other has generator power at least to keep warm and freezers freezing.
Both girls will be out of juice until Wednesday evening around midnight.
It only hurts after you have hit the ground, and then it is for a short time, so relax.
CMP has gone downhill Larry my youngest will be out of juice until Wednesday evening, she lost it at 3:30 PM yesterday.
360' morning walker walk. 6.50 miles goes nowhere. 360' evening walker walk.
I don't see any dirty glass on Loon's stove and yes the tree went up, now the rest of the house being re arranged.
Well LW did ask why?
You're special :rofl: :lol:.
Is she going to be fine?
Rest day. 90' morning walker walk. 1.0 miles goes nowhere. 90' evening walker walk. Almost got the power lift use cut to zero. Got the tree out of...
About 1".
That is my hometown, that is what is left of the Riviera packing company, Johnny Hicks almost bought the farm there when a retort went boom back...
Come north you can have what's left of this for a mere 488,000 237 Water St, Eastport, ME, 04631 | realtor.comĀ® Slide 17.
Go see Pete.
A little slush scares you.
Move closer to the coast.