I'm unlicensed too.
There is a new ice blue RAV4 in the garage.
It is a blue van this year. :vulture::vulture::vulture:
New York Needs to Raise Taxes, Gov. Andrew Cuomo Says
Bing, bing we have a winner.
brockkkk,brock,brock chicken.
Larry how are you inserting those images all I see is IMG inside brackets.
Don't really like but you know I read and acknowledge your plight.
Na, there is no gun violence there.
That was where I got shrunk.
What? You can't top that.
Take a pill yeah not mine I needed two rods and a screw to put the grumpy old bear together again, I've been slower since.
Don't I wish, this was a side effect of the stroke, the men in my family keep their pizzing ability in old age and my prostate is not enlarged.
Well it is time to take my pizzing pill and go to bed.
I landed on a chair rocker and did the damage, the only thing I wanted to clobber was me. Last side I wanted to hurt was my left side the '16...
Does a Bear have to be nice?
True, but a check of Dr. Don's records will yield a very large report on me that says I'm disgusting normal. Needed to be shrunk for a management...
They left that step out.
I have two walking aids with ice tips and I tried to stay away from them for over 4 winters.
My brother is recovering from knee replacement I think that he realizes the time it takes and is glad he can sleep in his own bed again.