Only 20 try some more.
I emptied the soda machine of coke when we brought my Aunt back to her apartment.
Today was a rest day, I'm doing fine I'm up to 7 miles on the bike and well past where I was in rehab. I have a ways to go but will likely get there.
Try screen name Horkn.
Feeding tubes generally stay in for a while, they used to get a daily flush with a cola. My Aunt had one after her stomach surgery.
Don't pay attention to the guy who's name ends in a vowel, what does he know about a good cheese, eh.
Not a Joe fan huh how about Jill?
Timing is great I have an ortho appointment Wednesday morning.
Jt, huh? Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again.
I tried to do my balance exercise after doing my walker walk (no possible way).
Instant Pot to can no no and no. To be more correct no.
Silver skin removal 18 or so minutes in.
The birds are tanking up at the Bear's restaurant and eatery.
I see a boat, eh.
I get pizzed when large sites post chite for code and then along comes Q. Public using cut and paste to provide a copy of god knows what.
Been there, done that, Smoke ole buddy 3 times, laughed all the way to the bank, the third time I did the work from home bit. The fun part was...
Looks like the forum software gets the wrapper code screwed up a bit on some graphics .
Showing results for https://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/threads/whats-up-today-bullchiting-thread.137/page-3969 - Nu Html Checker
You can take a dunder head nap because you is one, just no geezer naps.
Yup, the question is for what?