Try again when Covid is only a bad memory wish I could cut down the wife running the stores and the quilt club membership dropping in.
I saw that comment and can attest that your azz would have smarted.
I can see a boat from my dinning room, eh!
Happy Birthday #1 troll and trouble maker.
Contrary to your feelings they work for themselves, not you, and not who they may say they work for.
Hey, the old coot turned 74 today, Happy Birthday Larry.
I am well aware of sundowning, I rarely stay awake much past 9:00 PM but normally I am ready when the sun goes down, my FIL was always early to go...
Huh? Short daylight, long darkness is screwing your system up.
Can you cut the exterior doors down to like two. I got rid of doors (and windows) at one house we owned,
You keep your place that cold at night that a frail elderly person needs socks in bed?
Bluck.
We call it being cheap.
At the very least you is a goner. I got mine an electric snowblower.
Bridgeport
From what?
Happy Festivus.
You were warned, sometimes those sawbones aren't kidding.
No ya don't, I saw that hunk of meat first.
Try harder.