No comment that was a no cost ( at least in parts, hi odds cause and fix).
I have heard both stories only to discover that the pellets were from different batches and that the stove wasn't so clean color me purple with...
Try this, it is part way through the season ,maybe I just recently put a different batch of pellets in the stove and didn't adjust the feed or...
NO,NO,and NO!
[MEDIA] about 1:00 in.
Here is something to watch: [MEDIA]
https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/spai/w_362+h_238+q_lossy+ret_img+to_webp/https://uncharteddiy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Squirrel-Checkmate-g-e159332...
Happy to help.
You understand the sail switch in particular can cause spastic auger feeding and that the love-joy connector rarely gives joy or love. Set screws...
As a general rule the POF is located were it is up against the exhaust system some devices (like my no longer used device)have it in the exhaust...
Page 28 figure 13 of the manual. Also how was the draft setup?
I have never seen a slow snap disc, Just cold ones or hot ones. Out of spec ones if operator falls down on picking one.
I always talk about the general case when talking about pellet devices. The device maker protected his azz pretty well these days and some of...
While we are at it soot build up in the exhaust system can lead to the vacuum switch causing feed variations which is the reason we say clean (and...
No, the hi limit switch is normally located in the devices air output stream and is a NC thermal disk that is higher rated then a POF. It is a...
Soot behind where the POF mounts is all that is required to cause a time out at startup. There can be a striped gear in that auger motor causing...
Larry here are the hummers [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
Clue, cold lows no fun for us bears, I can't run fast enough to keep warm and the boss threatens to take my wool quilt.
Last summer was really expensive for PT if you could find it. My ramp cost more than the deck it is attached to.
I can send trained tree rats and your fuel source would be hurting big time.