Snowy that is a natural draft stove not fan induced most pellet stoves are not natural draft units. I would expect the vent section to conflict...
Grump ,grump ,and GRUMP. Go back in 3 weeks.
There is always Gus Bear he goes around saying grump, grump, GRUMP!
Jeanne and I get our first shots tomorrow afternoon.
I have been watching the deer, birds, bunnies, bears, fox , wolves and trains on youtube.
I'm fine been doing as little as I can. I eat and sleep after all it is that time of year.
Not us BEARS we crawl into our dens and kiss our asses frost bitten.
He is a big poop azz anyway.
Is it cruel and unusual punishment to feed a XXXXXXXX or a XXXXXXXX hot sauce by the bottle I's an independent critter. It seems to keep...
...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 3 PM MONDAY TO 7 PM EST TUESDAY... WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 7 to 14 inches....
Well, no comment, Eric would have my sorry azz!
I thought that only "northern old farts suffered from CRS etc...."
Freezer on reverse cycle.
The vacuum pump is actually the air pump it is used to start things like corn by raising the ignition temperature within the allotted time. The...
"certifiable" I'd say you are certified as members in good standing of the Loony Tunes.
Bear needs a nap.
Can't be they's all dayers. Auger plugs maybe.
Of course not, the pellet burners love tending their fires in the wee smalls those are all dayers.
And no NY taxes.
I'm sitting under a wool quilt with my teddy bear.