Good Morning All. 1f here now. It warmed up overnight. Looks like there is about 10" of snow headed our way today, and a bit more tomorrow.
Good Morning All. -10 here...snow estimate here Friday through Saturday is in the 9-12" range. Should make for some difficult movement out on the...
Shortly after building our off grid cabin on MN/Canadian border. I built a 10' X 16' bunk house (same size as Thoreau's cabin) with wood stove,...
Yes that is the ticket. The canned product I make comes out like canned salmon, and is just as good. Here is the recipe I use for Canned Pike...
I forgot to add that this recipe keeps in the fridge for at least 2 months, probably longer, but have not had a chance to test that because we eat...
Here you go: [ATTACH] Fish in vinegar brine, onions and sweet sauce. [ATTACH] Put together and now waiting for about 5 days before eating.
31f here now. It snowed about 2" overnight. More snow tomorrow, followed by cold, followed by another snowfall on Friday, then cold again, etc....
No heat needed. The vinegar/salty treatment preserves the fish, as well as breaks down any bones, which is nice for pike as they have an extra row...
Now that the Vikings are out, I will be rooting for the Packers. We have some good friends from Wisconsin, some living here, and some in WI. We...
Good Morning All. I hope you are enjoying your time off T.Jeff Veal.
He had a lot of interesting ideas that I had never thought of. We were living in Hawaii at the time. Public schools there in the 70s were not...
I had a friend who used to reach up into the cig machine and was able get a pack or two out sometimes. He seemed to like Benson and Hedges from...
double nickels...56 in March. Prices in 1964: Price of a new Ford Mustang was $2,368. The average annual income was $6,080 The median price for...
Just got in off the local lake. Took one 27" pike via the spear. Saw one other smaller one and a bowfin. We are making poor man's lobster by...
Snow just started up here. A bit coming tonight (1-3") then more tomorrow night (1-3") through Tuesday morning, ahead of some cold temps, they are...
Akin to an addiction, I have developed a tolerance over time for hot foods and sauces. I need hotter and hotter to get the same effect now. I...
Lets not forget the time investment in building our FW stacks. Mine are up at least 25% in terms of the amount hoarded over 2018. It was a big...
Cup two is now in play. wife is making me an egg/bagel sandwich that I will be dipping in some sriracha.
We have a team that undergoes regular training in dealing with potential issues impacting safety of our congregants and staff. We started this...
I am serving on the safety team at church this morning. Afterwards, I may take the quad out to my ice shanty this afternoon for some spearing and...