Good Morning. Who is up?
Yeah wildwest, 2 car garage here too...attached. Our house is in an older development. I think it was built in 1971...a four level split. I added...
Looks like a really nice spread Horkin, and a couple of happy dogs. Reminds me of ours, complete with the exact same trailer in the front yard!...
Backwoods Savage (quoted from your Thought of the Day thread) "It just might happen yet; Money hidden under a mattress could pay higher interest...
It was in the upper 20s, snowing and calm this morning when I got to the ice shanty at 7 am, and single digits, partly sunny, with a NW wind...
[ATTACH] It was a good morning. Finally connected after seeing two other pike between 10 and 10:45 when I got this one. Perfect size for frying....
25f and snow wrapping up here. Later this morning falling temps with NW winds to 35mph and lows below zero through early next week. Sugar maple...
I am going to my home lake this morning to check on my permanent house. While typically good for bluegill, it has been slow for them so far this...
I am going to the darkhouse to spear this morning. I am looking for one or two good eating size fish (26-30"), maybe a bigger one for the canner....
What kind of coffee do you all drink most days? We typically have the Kirkland 3lb cans for $9.99 from Costco at the house. At the cabin we...
Good Morning! Still snowing a bit here. Coffee, then fishing, then maybe a nap.
What time do FWC member turn in for the night? Are you a night owl, or a lark? My wife and I are wired to be larks (early birds), so are typically...
Snow started here about 1:30 PM and still snowing. With winds to 35 mph over night, it will make for some fun drift punching to the spear shack in...
Oops. We are going on almost 34 years now, come June. I better get that straight before our anniversary right guys?!!![ATTACH]
Me too. After almost 33 years despite being a slow learner in some regards!
While scrounging for some crackers to go with my pickled pike I found the E & J brandy bottle from Christmas. Mixed up 3 tumblers of it with a...
That is a cool story! The school in Grand Portage is right in the village and many could walk to get there, even much of the staff. Others who...
I wouldn't be surprised either. We had 53 days below zero in Mpls last winter. Edit: The Duluth record was for 60 "continuous" days below zero,...
The Indians I worked with at the clinic on the reservation laughed at the white man's preoccupation with statistics. One time we were listening to...
Hello Neighbor. From Minnesota climatology records: Highest temperature: 114f (Beardsly and Moorhead) Lowest temperature -60f (Tower)...