I'd just go with it. Get up, enjoy coffee, do something active, drink more coffee, relax at home for a bit, nap, repeat steps as needed until bed...
I would love that! If/when we make it, I will let you know. Sometimes I watch people on youtube wading and catching those beauties. The cane pole...
Yes. That was clever! Gave me a chuckle !! Good morning TurboDiesel!
Good Morning Brandon Scott....Coffee is brewing here!
It was canceled for this year. It was getting to be too much trouble in terms of clean-up out on the lake where people set up a city of sorts. I...
Those eel-pout/burbot are great for eating. We catch them occasionally in winter. In Maine they are called Cusk I believe. Some guys are starting...
:drool: What's your recipe? 2 lbs ground beef, large can petit diced tomatoes, 8oz can of tomato paste, salt, basil, oregano, and lots of fresh...
When our daughter was attending Bemidji State we got fish in restaurants there from 288,000 acre Red Lake. The band there commercial fishes...
How was the fish? Type of fish? Where did you two go to get in on that? Fish fries are a big deal here too. My favorite is our kitchen, but we...
Yes, good call, as the time goes by fast. Seems like just yesterday our youngest was that age, now she is 27, married with our grand daughter, age...
I buy heavy duty canvas tarps at Fleet Farm: [ATTACH] Granted they are not cheap, but for covering things outside they work pretty good. I don't...
Got off work at 1 today, started a lasagna sauce for tonight, which is still simmering, took a 30 minute nap, watched the dozens of birds at the...
Good Morning fellow early risers. Have a great Friday!! :thumbs: Did you all get enough sleep? I got the required 6 hours, so am good to go....
You are getting the weather we are in now...low to mid 30s during the day, upper 20s at night, dribs and drabs of snow, and heavy overcast. I...
I've kept a phenology journal, including weather for over 30 years. The weather in terms of temperatures seems pretty routine here over the last...
I have a Yamaha Grizzly 450. Bought it new in 2009 and it only has about 700 miles on it. It is used only for deer hunting, ice fishing and...
Yes it the 4.7. The water pump was replaced as well. Will keep an eye on the situation and continue to report back if anything turns up. Edit:...
Yes. He did the water pump as well. I plan on pulling the skid plate and check the inspection hole at bottom of the timing cover.
I brought my 2006 Tundra into the shop this morning because a few weeks ago I noticed a small amount of coolant under the front of the engine at...
Hope work is going well for you T.Jeff Veal. Brandon Scott I was surfing through a few local fishing blogs studying on local ice conditions on...