[MEDIA] Brandon Scott Roland Martin is still going strong in Florida, and as excited as usual about his fishing which is what I like about him....
I just hope the gills are around. last weekend I caught 2, and only saw half a dozen or so come through. In the winter they can be really...
Good morning. Up extra early today. We were exhausted from the work week, add in a couple glasses of red wine after dinner, and we were sound...
27f right now with some snow falling now. We are in the longest stretch of stable winter weather I can remember. Upper teens to upper 20s at...
I am kind of sentimental about that one. It was my first canner. I bought it from the trading post on the reservation when we lived and worked...
I am going out to check on my permanent house on my local lake a few blocks from our home. If some fish come through they may or may not get a...
Good Morning. Checking in with coffee in hand, which is good. Friday...good too. I have a lighter schedule today, which is going to allow me to...
Good morning. At least we are all moving!
[ATTACH] I suppose pictures of some of things going on up north would seem kind of strange to people in Florida. Hey, have you been checking in...
Good Morning! One cup of joe down, working on cup 2. I will have one or two more at work today. How much coffee do you all drink in a typical day?
These are major factors that impact ice depth. Springs are present on most lakes, and during a winter like this without much cold weather, they...
Clarity varies year to year, and sometime even from the beginning of the season to then end on the same lake. From year to year it matters how...
Last winter on this date is was -25f. Today it was 26f. We shall see what February brings, not to mention March. Wood supply at home is way ahead...
I loved "I had another brother-in-law. He went ice fishing and brought home over 200 pounds. His wife fried it and they both drowned."
[MEDIA] This has been going on for years on Gull Lake in Minnesota. I don't like crowds so don't have any plans to ever go myself, but it is...
Good morning. I hope you All have a great Monday! Coffee is so good. One of life's simple pleasures!!
Good Morning All. We went to bed around 11:30, and probably didn't fall asleep until almost midnight, so slept in a bit. Coffee is brewing, then...
[ATTACH] It was pretty dark in there today by the way. Water is a little cloudy and we have a heavy overcast outside today. Since pike are sight...
Now for some left over lasagna, clean fish, shower, nap, more coffee!
[ATTACH] Things started to develope out there at 10am. Seems to be the magic time right now. Saw nothing from 8-10, then these two within 20...