Good morning. Heading to work soon, but off at 1 today. Brandon Scott boat coming today? Hope the title search and everything goes well today.
Good Morning. Snow is south of us. Sitting at 13f now. We are getting in the snow on Sunday they are saying now.
Our kids were born and raised up north over 150 miles from a big town or any type of discount store. So we mostly used cloth diapers. We certainly...
Yes. Thank you. I feel a bit better this morning. Should be right as rain by Thursday or Friday. Good morning All!
We had an old doctor at our neighborhood clinic that still came out to the house...Dr. Lowry, a woman to boot. There were not as many woman...
Tired this morning with my cold. We'll see how coffee and DayQuil work.
I was off today. With a chest cold, and steady coffee and Advil, I was moving a little slow, but was able to get a portable house set on local...
I was just coming down with a cold, and have to admit I dozed off for a few minutes here and there in the 2nd half. Game was good...halftime...
Good morning! Woke up with a little cold with a cough. We'll see how well Advil and coffee works. Have a great day everyone!
Accurate for MN for the sugar maple and paper birch that I burn (24 months is best). The only exception I notice is for Poplar. I cut enough for...
Agree. I am glad we still have some of our old homestead land, and our newer off grid retreat up there. I am also glad we currently live outside...
I typically do not care for half-time show at all. Last one I remember that I watched was Tom Petty.
We make the game into a family party with lots of good food, relaxing, trying to watch all the adds, and laughing together. If it ends up being a...
Woke up to 42f this morning. It is supposed to hit 47f this afternoon...then drop to 4f by Wednesday morning.
I had no idea this was a common thing either until I had a few friends have some problems with their mesh within the last year. One said he gets a...
Good Morning. My coffee just started brewing.
I have your splitting video up now. Love the office chair in use. I don't have a youtube or have even signed in, but I gave it it's first like....
My wife and I are doing intermittent fasting during the work week. We don't eat from 6PM to 11AM or Noon. In two weeks I can tell I have lost some...
Had the Zebco 202 as well. I had a big northern snap my line due to the sticky friction drag system. I'll never forget the sound of those plastic...
I watched him as a kid in the 70s. The other host I liked the best was Al Linder who is our northern equivalent in terms of notoriety. We also...