I'm so sorry for your loss Easy Livin' 3000. From what you said, he loved you a lot, and you are a good son. He wouldn't have said it if he...
[ATTACH] Our busy, happy, good tempered grand daughter. Ten months. She is so fun. A gift from God. She looks just our our daughter at this age...
We are at -12f now. My truck is running and warming up now before work. I got word a few cold spots hit -38f yesterday morning at the end of the...
Good morning. Off to work soon, then a small party at home with our daughter and grand daughter for her first Valentine's day, which is just an...
Hey Warner. We use tip ups here too. For me that is a separate kind of excursion. Typically we set out the tip ups (2 per person), build a fire...
No one ice fishing? or slow fishing? Sean? Woodsman? I am on a mid winter break from the action as I have enough frozen now for pickling and...
It is good for lake ice. The ice on my local lake is over 16" which is more than enough for trucks. Most winters it would be over 24" by now.
Good Morning. My wife is making coffee. We have -13f outside now, which for this mild winter, is a low so far.
That is good to hear. I have dozens of those spawning areas noted, but I don't bother them much on the beds. I can find good sized fish on the...
Looking at all that water and good fishing habitat in the background, I can tell there is a strong carrying capacity for fish with all the ample...
I like to roll the fillets in flour, then dip in egg, then roll in 50/50 mix of panko/crushed corn flakes. Deep fry in canola or peanut oil in a...
Good Morning and good luck! Take a picture or two if you can!
Good Morning. The coffee is going down good! 22f now, but -15f by Friday at this time. This is the fist morning I have felt 100% since I caught...
My dad's father left the home when he was two. He was the youngest 6 children. I remember him saying "he took one look at me and decided to...
She crawls so fast, plays peek-a-boo from behind furniture, blankets and drapes, loves to smile and laugh, and loves to turn pages of her books....
Good morning. Latest I've slept in in a long time. Our daughter and son-in-law went out last night so my wife and I watched our grand daughter....
Good late morning folks. I was up pretty early preparing for conference presentation at our church this morning which just wrapped up. Warmed...
Yes. One thing that my physician told me was that my fasting blood glucose was getting into the pre-diabetic stage over the last few years,...
I'm not sure how old you are TurboDiesel, but I think I would have felt the same way before age 50 or so. Now at almost 56 I feel better for doing...
I know what you mean. This IF thing is easier for me than a restricted diet. I like to be able to eat between 10AM and 6PM all my normal foods,...