I really like poplar up here, with a little black ash and birch in the mix for overnights during shoulder seasons. I cut and split my poplar in...
It is going to be warm here too, but single digits by the end of the week, and you aren't that far away. At any rate we have longer days and...
Good Morning. My wife got up at 4, so the coffee was ready when I got up. Heading to my home lake this morning. The large gamefish season closes...
Good Morning. Just work today. No granddaughter time until Sunday. It is 11f now, warming to 35f this afternoon. I might go out and open up my...
We get the flu shot every year at our clinic. I got the shot, and still got the flu. I was sick for a week, but maybe the shot mitigated it a bit....
No naps, but this was going on today: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Grandma in heaven [ATTACH] Uncle time [ATTACH] She loves snack time!
I came home to this: [ATTACH] One of her first lessons on the Steinway B with our youngest son. [ATTACH] Bottle and snuggles with grandma....
That sounds nice Midwinter. My wife is a teacher so she put in her sub plans yesterday in order to stay home and watch our 10 month old...
It looks like some nice country down there. I hope you get a nice dry spell soon, with some warming. I can just imagine how green it will be down...
Good morning. It is -8f and dropping, but we are predicted to be warming to the 30s through the weekend which will make for a nice time out on the...
Take care and rest up today Brandon Scott.
Good morning. The roads are still icy from the weekend snow. Its going below zero for a few days, but the upper 30s by the weekend will help with...
19f here. We were -24f the Sunday Morning at the cabin. I drove us home 25o miles in a steady snowfall yesterday afternoon which warmed us up....
Good Morning T.Jeff Veal. We hiked into that spot off the Hungry Jack Lake road via the Moss Lake trail. I suppose we are within 1-3 miles from...
[ATTACH] My bride of 33 years going out on the deck to take some pictures of birds at the feeders.
[ATTACH] Mud room decorations. [ATTACH] A few more. I think we are up to 25-30 racks in there, with room for a few more!
[ATTACH] Sugar maple coals burning down after we arrived, waiting for the cabin to warm up!
[ATTACH] Yesterday morning sunrise at the cabin. -24f [ATTACH] Later that morning hiking with friends off the Gunflint Trail in the Superior...
Enjoy your birthday Brandon Scott!
Good Morning! We are heading up north to our cabin, and off the grid in a few hours. I heard from a friend yesterday that there is 36"-40" of...