Wow what a ride today with dow swinging 650 points. I anticipate downward volatility for the foreseeable future. I am not a stock picker and...
Hey Brandon Scott. Not sure what your preferred EDC weapon is, but for summer months here I like my LCP2 .380 for pocket carry. It comes with a...
The only thing calling me is coffee, then work. Have fun fishing!!
Awesome. That looks like some nice country there.
can't wait to see some videos of your fishing and scenery.
We are up to 40f now outside and sunny. It feels nice. I am going out soon to organize a few things from spearing season which closes today, then...
I just got back from the lake pulling the spear shack rather than waiting for tomorrow after work. I brought along a frozen squirrel from earlier...
Good Morning. We are relaxing after church today with a homemade turkey dinner with the family. I usually buy a frozen turkey on sale after...
Beautiful country you have there. Looks like you guys did a good job. I am most familiar cutting spruce, balsam and white pine. I have a stand of...
Some people here say that black ash burning smells like cat pizz. I never would have perceived it that way, it smells a little different, but not...
What did you have for a sled? That looks like a nice ATV you have there. I run 87 and 91 Ski Doo Tundras, so not much for throttle response! But...
I noted a few sign of spring today. The cardinals are calling frequently from the tree tops. The chickadees are doing their "springs here"...
Our youngest of our three is almost 23. They preferred to go out with me when they were learning because I wouldn't hardly say a thing while they...
That looks nice. I can almost smell that fresh spit wood and earth from here. All I can see outside now is snow.
We had an LP water boiler with baseboard up north, but our primary heat was our wood stove. Here at home we have forced air gas furnace which...
All you have to do is come to Minnesota, and I will take you out! Anyways, in this particular lake we have northern pike, walleye, largemouth...
It was so quiet this morning. There was an eagle making it's calls shortly after sunrise. That was the only sound I could hear, except for the...
Thank you. [ATTACH] One more that came out okay.
[ATTACH] Sunrise on my home lake this morning. I don't know how cold it was exactly, but the snow was squeaky and there was a haze of frozen ice...
[ATTACH] Sunrise on the lake. It was squeaky snow cold with lots of frozen fog, but it had warmed to almost 30f by the time I left at 10:30AM....