slept in a bit today. It is unusual for us to stay in bed until 5AM. Coffee incoming!
Music can have a profound effect on the nervous system. Music goes back to Jubal from Hebrews in the bible who was described as the forefather of...
Water for me too. My red wine box started to sour on me during that Vikings/San Francisco game:hair:.
Yes. Scott Joplin rags, standards and some classical. We have the 1940 Steinway B that was in my father's home when he was growing up. He is a...
[MEDIA] Among my favorite Rush songs out of so many other good ones. I was saddened to hear about Neil Peart's passing. Great drummer and band...
Just started the first winter's batch of pickled pike this morning. Wife and I got coffee and headed over to Wirth Park here to watch a high...
For better or for worse I am comfortable right now with a 20/80 mix in my portfolio, which I have been in since the dow was first touching 28000....