[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Heading out shortly. Will probably head to the gun club and figure where it is.
About an hour away. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sorry to hear. We're about 30mins from the PA line. Gps estimates a 1:06 arrival in altoona
Good morning, members. A bit cooler today, but I'll be behind a steering wheel for most of it. 70⁰/84⁰ No bad weather between here and...
Days inn here as well. Friday/Saturday nights
[ATTACH] [MEDIA]
Good morning, members. Summer day here. 67⁰/94⁰ muggy. Some fog out currently. Outdoor activities will be kept to the minimum. I need...
Thanks. That's an address I already have. Needing Scotty Overkill's
Safe trails!
Good morning, members. Soggy-n-foggy today. 63⁰/77⁰ muggy. DP rising to the 70's. Yuk I have some errands to run and will have lunch with...
I am gathering various addresses for my GPS. I know of Bellwood, but can't locate an address. If not appropriate to post here, please drop me a...
Percentage of land covered by trees
Wait - there's spots??
Good morning, members. I woke up earlier than I usually do. ~sigh~ I was hoping to get some wooding done this morning but we had showers...
I just configured my mini van for cargo. I have my camp chair and a 10x10 pop-up canopy already stowed.