Good morning, members. Back into hot muggy weather. 68⁰/86⁰ It's time to reorganize the tool shed. Good thing to do every few months. I...
[ATTACH]
Still a nice piles of splits! :cool:
Nice looking pile of splits!
Good morning, members. Cloudy day today. 63⁰/68⁰ showers. Hoping to visit with mom this morning. Then, wherever life takes us. Be safe Be...
Any real "arborist" would have taken it down from the top with a bucket truck.
Thanks! As it turns out, today was just an xray to verify the bone was ready after extraction 3 months ago. Implant now scheduled in 3 weeks.
Sure
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. 60⁰/74⁰ sun/clouds mix. I woke up early for some reason. Probably due to an appointment I have for...
The OP hasn't signed in for a few months.
Everybody knows Brad! :dex:
We've used urgent care centers if it's thought that some out-of-cycle doctoring was wanted. When I slipped on black ice back in 3/22, I went to...
I decided to split some dead ash while the temps were in my favor!
Single ply only here.
Good morning, members. We get a few days relief from hot/muggy. cooling as the day moves on. 73⁰/66⁰ dewpt 53⁰ Windows are open and AC is off....
Oh good. That's usually headed this way
Day 4 of 90+ and all kinds of muggy. Made it to 99⁰ yesterday. [ATTACH]
Will do! :thumbs:
Good morning, members. 76⁰ to start and humid. 93⁰ is forecasted. Continued muggy. Yuk Not much on today's to-do list other than lunch...