I believe I still have the plastic bearings, even though I did get the upgraded parts, which were never installed.
Not with heat indices >100.
I have a Clod Buster. It hasn't seen the light of day for decades. It was fun to operate.
Good morning, members. Hot summer day today. 70⁰/90⁰ muggy. My brother and his wife are here with us. My neice and 3 children fly in from...
Best of luck to those dealing with this disaster. So sad
Your cooking looks to be GTG-class! Mmmmm .
Good morning, members. Nice start to the day. Rising heat and humidity. 66⁰/92⁰ We have some family coming to stay with us for a couple of...
Thanks for sharing!
You need to hand off the hat to someone else.
Split the stump. Nice!
Mmmm. Good eats!
'Tis the season.... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
You passed up a chance for a ride on the corporate helicopter? :eek:
Good morning, members. Nice day to head back home. 55⁰/83⁰ humidity in check. Summer heat returns tomorrow. We've had a very nice stay at my...
[ATTACH]
Lots of flags at the beach. Halfway between Boston and Cape Cod. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Beat those Yankees!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 67⁰/80⁰ low humidity Another day at the shore. We had an excellent time yesterday. We had Mother...