I was reading where if you planted them in 5 bulb groupings, they tend to help each other stay upright
Homey here don't play in that heat and humidity.
Good morning, members. Dry day ahead, aside from humidity. 66⁰/83⁰ No real plans aside from a visit with a nephew at his new house. It's...
Nice haul!
https://youtube.com/shorts/QBK7i0tHwGc?feature=shared
Not sure why, but for some reason I have this urge to go to a convenience store today.
Can only compost so much. Lots of tall oaks surround the property. I get to clear the gutters twice a year. In the spring when catkins plug up...
Same here. I see them for sale at fish markets on the Cape, as well as in restaurants.
Good morning, members. Foggy start to the day, 62⁰/80⁰ overcast to sunny. I was hoping to mow the lawn this morning. We'll see. We...
A few years ago I had a dead leaner. I wrapped it also, above the cut. Worked well. [ATTACH]
:thumbs:
I think I saw something similar in a movie. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. I was woken by the sound of heavy rain drumming on the skylight in the bedroom. Continued rain at least until noon....
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Pink Dr Seuss flowers [ATTACH] Coneflowers are open [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Quite the noisy night. 2 rounds of thunderstorms. Left us with a needed 1.25in of rain. 68⁰/80⁰ not as muggy. More...
Good morning, members. Another hot muggy day. 73⁰/95⁰ dewpt 70⁰. Severe t-storms forecasted for later today. We could really use some...
I think of split pea soup.
[MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
https://youtube.com/shorts/GN5mVkldKxk?feature=shared