[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I went to the local Bass Pro. Not far from where the Patriots play at Gillette stadium, Foxboro ma. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
I just made an appointment with chimney sweep for this Friday morning. I'll remove the stove top to access cat and insulation. The cat will be...
Another one I've not experienced. https://youtube.com/shorts/67WzSmUWjag?feature=shared
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Hazy, hot, and humid today. 72⁰/93⁰ sunny. I hav a couple of errands to run this morning, including a visit with...
Pffft... it came out good!
What cut of meat? I've done pastrami with store bought corned beef.
Thoughts and prayers. Cherish her memories
Good morning, members. Woke up to light showers. They'll stop shortly. Hot day ahead. 71⁰/86⁰ muggy dewpt 71⁰. I be running a few...
Can be welded or major repair?
We all know Brad is nuts(who around here isnt?) But I don't think he's loose. :dex::rofl: :lol:
Nice pic!!! We get red tail and red shouldered hawks.
Starting tomorrow , heat indices are >100⁰ until weekend. That's AC and ceiling fan temps for this thick blooded northerner!
I need to move these Daylilies to a move viewable place [ATTACH] No blue hydrangea flowers this year. All of last years growth died off over...
Good morning, members. Hot summer day. 68⁰/850 rising humidity. Chance of late showers. Coolest day of the week. I may do some more...
:thumbs:
Nice surprise!!! [ATTACH]
The first ten loads are free. After that...... From the enabler's/pusher's creed. :cool:
Good morning, members. Another decent day before the 90's return. 65⁰/83⁰ increasing humidity. I just opened most windows. Time for a...