Haven't done electrical for a while,but that used to be illegal.Fixture should be hard wired to inside of box,with cover plate,and fixture has to...
3 buds and how many beers?:D Looks nice.
Got 4" snow last nite,rain down in the valleys,supposed to snow more tonight.
Know lots about beer as I work for a dist.Mechanic by trade but nobody wants a old broke up mechanic,so now I out work kids!
Might have got it wrong,may have been searching "beer drinking" :D By the way the new bud johnny appleseed is out.
Hi,was searching something,prob. pellet,on yahoo,this site came up through another site(do not remember),saw opening page,glanced briefly.Came...
Have both style pots,new one has slot but also has extra metal support above slot.Maybe to help keep from cracking?
Title says it all,I stumbled across.Need more pelletheads!
Hey Wwert,was wondering where you went.Thought about doing what you are,but too lazy.A few things,you can get all factory parts to do this,but...