Started thread so more people can find us,mod can take down if not acceptable. #1 If your doobie/beer buddies installed stove while...
Saw chainsaws and beer,about the only other thing to bring the gov. in would be guns and beer!:eek:Welcome!
It is about 130 miles away,not worth it.
Thanks Dex,I thought so.It still has orginal board,never updated,does not look like worth flipping.
With your great collection you qualify to start "my saw will beat your saw"!:DThat will take some heat off us pelletheads!
Found it.Whitfield Renaissance.Quit making them in 94,and guy wants 800.
"we don't need no stinkin saws" The pellet heads.
OK I'll ruin your day.I got 50 cases of bud lite 8 pack 16oz twist offs,going out of date soon,hauling to local store.Blowing them out at...
Indian translation for vegetarian=poor hunter.Had a cat once,but prefer moose or elk.Whoops wrong thread?:D
Welcome also,this can be a fun site.Haven't done the wood thing for years(pellets for a long time),except camping and clean up on property.Still...
You used the H word on a new guy:eek: Isn't there a rule that now you have to buy everyone that posts this thread a beer:rofl: :lol:
I buy many auto parts off ebay(ase master) but have to know what you are getting.Info is your friend.Generally the cheap mirrors are just that,may...
Thanks. [IMG]
Yep haven't heard anything bad about a p68,other than the price!:D
Other site ok,but tried to help people and instead get in arguments with people telling me I'm wrong.Amazing how many people cannot believe...
Sorry,park county montana,livingston 20 miles to left,bozeman 20 miles to right.Tall peak hylite peak.
My stove is probably older,but that is where quality comes in.Can't get much for the horizons,but motors not a problem.They had a unique...
Hi.That would be standing on my deck looking almost due south.I am north of bozeman pass,down in lower corner is the highway going over the...
Guy in town has been trying to sell it all winter,started at 900,now 250.I haven't had the heart to tell him they went out of business about 15...
28 Going to be hi 50's pretty day today.