Shop vac with drywall/hepa bag,good paper filter,old sock over exhaust.Lots of people have had good luck with the cheap china powersmith vac.A lot...
That is high price for oldie.Suggest spend some time on some atv forums to get a feel for pricing,ignore prices on ebay and cl,they are always...
I think everyone new should start with an Honda atc 90 (look it up) to learn about pain!:DOlder non automatic ones are less maint. and...
Spit snow and rain most of the day,40's.Drove 35 miles to pick up 10 bags,got home lit stove,sun came out!Will let run tonight but looks like 3-4...
Had 5" this morning,mostly melted,now snow and rain.No garden up where I live,too cold at night,but ain't it great living in the mountains?:D
Your husband is fishing and you are doing this?Ya got a sister?:D
Never worked on one,they have some sort of rotating ring in the firepot.And their stoves required some vertical venting(8'?) to work...
It is a 2077,but do not know if it was overbored,I did not race it,bought it used rebuilt after the racer traded it in,upgraded.Never really found...
Guy down the road has a 1990 if someone wants a collectable.
Looks good.Glad I'm not the only one that beats up my atv!
Thanks for info on pics.That is an old ex race saw.Got about 100 cords since last o/h,many years ago.Use it a little every year for cleanup.Got a...
[ATTACH] Don't burn wood anymore,except camping.
#4 90% of all stove running problems can be fixed by a thorough stove and exhaust cleaning.Guess I will stop now as appears we have stepped on...
Comes from the 60's,from their racing dirt bikes.(yes they made motorcycles also).American bikers called them huskys,so the company picked up on...
:thumbs:#3 If stove is burning just fine,have a beer.
32,freezing rain,fog so thick looks like flathead valley.
#2 If stove does not blink,grind,flash or smoke,grab a beer(or other adult substance) and make sure it is plugged in.
No early buy programs here,not enough volumn.Contacted 3 mills,asked if I could order direct,said no as there are suppliers in area,have to wait...
You just described my weather,and 35 degrees,loosing house heat,gonna have to fire up the pellet machine!
I agree with papa,you got a chance it may work.Attic is worst place for ductwork,a/c or heating,but sometimes no choice.