Love the pics of your daughter.
Good afternoon all. Jeff will be thinking of you and Carol. Remember the good times.
I have been talking since before the vaccine was approved. Since my minor heart attack in November and my high blood pressure has been out of...
X2 Locust
Good morning everybody. 14* out. More snow. It can go away anytime soon. Brandon i like your liars club. Do they buy their wood or do people...
Get well soon. Hopefully you won't feel too bad.
Keep your eyes out here. Some of the folks will put theirs for sale out here. Also watch for the GTGs as folks coming will generally allow you...
Welcome to FHC CJL.
Just a little tip. If you put a @ oin front of a persons name it will send them an alert. Like this Ryan Spencer .
Thank you
Yes we do. But if covid is floating around, doesn't matter if I want to go, I have won't take a chance. Having COPD and a minor heart attack puts...
So sorry to hear of her passing. You and Carol will be my thoughts.
Don't forget about the GTG. Dennis looks like a go. Unfortunately I don't think think we will be going.
Help us out here. Wecome to FHC. Don't know what Chief taught you, but hopefully about about the 3 year plan.
Welcome to FHC. We like pics so just by that your going to fit on real well. Nice yard, fireplace and fire pit.
Nice looking score and pup.
Good morning all. About 30 out. About as hi as we are going to get. Had a little bit more snow over nite writhe a little sleet along with it....
:rofl: :lol: I shared with him.
Thanks Jeff. They didn't play very well at all. Pretty much had their butt handed to them.
Good afternoon all.