We are sw NY state. Right on NY/PA boarder.
VA. It's fine. I have my o2 with me, just not using it. They have a monitor for me and they watch my level. The minute it hits 88 on goes the...
Thank you very much for the offer. We really appreciate it. We do have 2 cords of ash we could use but have elected not to burn it this year....
Good morning everybody. Cool 6* to start with. Partially sunny to enjoy. When we finally get back to the upper 30's it will feel like a heat...
Got up to 9* and 71* inside. Got the stove cranking and we got it around 80. We are going to be out of wood soon. :(:( About a face cord...
I did have that set up. Then Chaz got me an inogen. Love it for trips. 10 hr rechargeable battery. Car or home. I do have a in home unit I use.
Every 6 months I have to have my o2 level checked. I get my o2 script renewed if when they take me for a walk without o2 on and my level drops...
Took a long range look at our expected highs. In obout 2 weeks our highs will be in the upper 30s. Better than the twenties we have had.
Nope you didn't win. I push it all your way.:rofl: :lol: I don't want it.
Have a safe trip.
Good morning all. Today is Chaz's Friday. Has only been working 3 days a week lately. 16* and clear blue skies. Hav r a great day all. Stay...
Good morning everybody. Started out at 12* light snow. Now it is 20* and sunshine. Like this better. Scrambled eggs and cheese sounds good Jeff....
We haven't had the storms you guys have had but it has been those daily, light snow falls that we have been getting. Probably about a foot on the...
Did you check with a mm? What was the mc?
Good afternoon all. Glad you didn't get hurt Jeff. The cats are cute. If I came to your place I would have to stay away from them. Allergic....
Good afternoon all. Cold, sunshine day. Have a safe and healthy day.
X2
Our hearts and thoughts and prayers go out to you Randy. Hope your dad gets home soon. So sorry for your loss. Remember the good times with her.
Pretty cats.
Good afternoon all. Football on tap for later. Started out at 10* and up to 20 now. Got light snow Coming down. Brandon, stay safe. Have a...