Welcome to FHC. You'll like it here. We like beer, dogs and pics. Lots of pics. If you go up to the 3 bars, top left, click on that. You...
All the pictures are great but love the sunset ones.
Good afternoon all. Actually it was above freezing this morning when I rolled out of bed. When I talked to Chaz at lunch time he said it was...
Would love to see pics of the pups.
We are around 20*. Light snow. Winter storm warning till tomorrow night. 7 - 14" for western NY. That covers a lot of territory. We will see...
Over buttermilk biscuits. Yummm
Ah Dennis, you looked so cute back then. :rofl: :lol:
Good morning all. Time to fix coffee. Brandon Scott happy birthday. Nice lunch Jeff. Love scallops. 18 out with light snow. HE a great day...
Happy birthday Carol. Sounds like you will have a good one.
Holly is having cabin fever. Well I am to but thats another story. Holly just doesn't want to be out there by herself.
That is some real good news to hear. Hope he continues to improve quickly.
Was 18 when I got up and 28 now with sunshine. Checked 10 day forecast and except for 2 days suppose to get snow. At least we are starting to...
Make sure it is on your property then you can add trespassing to assault and battery.
You mentioned bucks, are you talking about 5 gallon buckets? How do you plan to oxygenate them?
Kabota thread would have been another option.
Fort Drum is way north of us. Think Buffalo and go south to PA boarder.
We are about an hour and a half from Lake Erie.
Did you have to wear a suit and tie?
I want to send those temps further north.
Yes I did have it then.