Glad to have him settled in. Hope your dad likes it.
28 going up to 32. Snowing. 1 to 3" forecasted. Probably closer to 3. By the looks of the trees, that wind is kicking up it's heels.
We had that issue also. But instead of closing the cat at 300 we have been doing it at 400. Seems that it still heats up to about 500 that is...
X whatever # it is.
Hope your dad's surgery goes well.
Good afternoon all. Well it is not 40 degrees like they said it was going to be. 30s and snow showers. 1 to 4 inches. Have a great day all. Stay...
I got the time to clean me notice this morning on my coffee pot. Yea, the house is going to smell like vinegar.
I can't blame them. I would rather warm up by a fire than work myself. :rofl: :lol::whistle:
Chaz and I split up the bill. I have my life insurance, tractor and my medical bills. Did have the truck but paid that off last year. What I was...
If the other 3 sows are pregnant, you are going to have a bunch of little ones running around.
Our generator is had wired to the house. Inside we have fridge and chest freezer along with a couple wall sockets. A we would use it charge...
Welcome to FHC. You'll like it here. We like beer, dogs and pics. Lots of pics.
It was filled with the filllets frozen in water right. Remember seeing that as a kid.
We have a small chest freezer and don't like it. But can't complain. We got this probably in 2008 used for 50 bucks from a coworker. Seems...
I like buying by the rolls. But is a great deal. Where did you get them.
What is a Bush cord?
Nice operation you have.
Welcome to FHC. You'll like it here. We like beer, dogs and pics. Got a good start on that. We have great knowledgeable people here that are...
Even though he is not racing, does he still have to wear that muzzle. Nice looking dog.