Mods If this is inapproiate, please remove. [IMG]
X2
Chaz seen a flock of robins the other day
Like your new avatar.
Good morning everybody. Good up to 50's yesterday. Clearl blue skies but only going to be in the mid 30s today. Got a lot of melting done...
Beautiful
Is that a pipe or an old hose at the bottom of the trunk.
Till about 1:30 yesterday we had full sun. Got up to 50* . Today we have sun only going to mid 30s which is fine. Sloow it down for a few...
Glad you're ok. Chaz is knocking down some snow and I've right now.
Cute pup. Love the coloring on him.
Got up to 46 today. Sun till 1pm then clouds. As Dennis said, got some serious melting going on.
Glad you found some. We hoard wood, you hoard fish. Glad the kids got to go fishing.
Good afternoon everybody. Started out at 25* and currently 45*. Stepped outside for a quick look at the roof. Boy is that going to be loud when...
Your nuts Brandon. :D Why don't you use night crawlers or meal worms?
Chaz uses velveeta when he makes Mac an cheese.
Dennis, can you share some of your memories with us. I for one would like to hear some. I don't know her real well but through your memories I...
About most I can do is update snowfall totals. His tool of choice is a yard stick. :D
Bowl looks real nice. Now rather high glossary , is it a glaze or something?
Good afternoon everybody. About 30 out and that is where we sit. Had a couple deer browsing on the bushes. Didn't get a chance for a pic. One...