Yes and tipping fees have gone way up especially large diameter wood. They are all looking to get rid of that stuff but don’t have many takers....
Some but not crazy busy like I have been since the end of august.
Gotta love the teeter totter, planned or not!
Most tree companies around here couldn’t be bothered
Lol
I currently have 2 tree companies that keep me buried in logs.
Got this nice load of beech dropped off today. Already have a customer who wants it as don as I can get it cut and split
Never done chip drop
It all depends on the time of year. But delivery time is a solid 16-20 hours a week. Almost all of that is on Saturday and Sunday
Sweet!
I honestly wouldn't know what to do with myself.
Things have slowed down as I’ve passed the 250 mark. I am down to my last full pile which probably has just under 30 cords in it. The end of...
I haven’t spent much of any time yet playing around on the monitoring site. From what I can tell so far though is there a 1-2 day lag for the...
Monster!!
If you want good eatin' ya gotta shoot the small does.
Great to get rid of the uglies!
My system is finally up and running! It came online sometime late in the day on Friday. I'm still playing around with what they offer online to...
You sir are a machine. How many cords a year do you figure you hoard/score?
I certainly don't find it easy to split but I wouldn't put in the same category as gum.
I never see those guys worrying about production haha