And who said length doesn't matter?
10-15 minutes at the most and only if I have other business in that general direction.
Can't think of any commodities and neither can the crowd so it appears as they are all talking about services. I am racking my brain on it but...
You make scrapple from deer meat?
You'd be surprised at how many people have asked for me to sell it by the piece. They are taking a little liability in assuming what the average...
I love the sparking and popping in the fireplace. It puts on a show.
Definitely have used less wood. I don't keep close track of it because I have more junk wood to burn in the wood boiler than it can handle but I...
Better tasting than any buck!
Would Would never live in a town where they had that much control. And I’m talking about the trees. I think we all know we have to pay taxes,...
011avt c348? Can't quite read my writing. I'm not into working on saws much so that's not a thought for me.
I had a guy who was friendly with my dad years ago call me yesterday. He's trying to sell some saws for a buddy of his who is older and sick. He...
When people pay my mortgage and taxes, they can tell me what I can and can't do on my property.
Can't like that but I think we can all agree on the northeast in general some of the best medical care around.
Hope all of your medical issues get resolved soon.
Everything costs money but you can't put a price tag on your happiness. My sister is in HR. She tells people who complain about work all the...
To me you can't stay for the money and complain about everything else. Paying for water, sewer, and trash are all local taxes that have nothing...
We only use shotguns here in NJ so locking your eyes on the antlers isn’t a bad thing. Pretty easy to aim at the head/face and get a kill.
I honestly have no idea why people complain so much about a state and take their sweet old time moving out. That goes for any state. If a person...
I know NJ has some messed up laws. Never heard of that one but that would be a county law so you can’t blame the state on that one
Hope you like your owb as much as I like mine. Going on year 11 and couldn’t be happier