Deer season lasts until 1/31 around here but yes, cars are a major predator for him
Possibly. Do the rest of the owb owners rake coals each and every time they load it? I only do it once every few days when im trying to burn...
Not sure about Filson but I can tell you first hand none if my modern ski wear is as heavy as it once was but is actually warmer now thanks to...
The first year I had it, I would get an occasional question about why I smell like smoke. Now I stand back when I open the door amd also when I...
Here’s mine
I did some wood related activities early in the day on Christmas Eve and am about to go out again today but Christmas Day is a do absolutely...
I have an owb as well and even though im not in as cold of a climate as you, im wondering why you end up so dirty, smoke smelling, and with burn...
Its been almost two months since my last post. Here are a few recent brews.
Here is mine. I love sitting here in my shorts and t shirt, no socks when its cold out. I love it even more when its decorated and I have a beer...
I wouldn't leave it in the house for days upon days because they will wake up in the warmth but yeah just burn it. Where in NJ?
Heard the temp dropped from 42 to 5 degrees in one hour in KC when the front came through...pretty cool stuff!
All forecasts call for rain for us northeastern folks, followed by lots of wind and cold air.
Two story colonial, 3000 square feet, kept at 72-74 during the day. OWB typically uses around 8 cords of subpar junk wood that's a by product of...
I don't think I've ever had a saw that doesn't leak at least some bar oil if not run for a while. And as others have said, laying them on their...
You are working way too hard considering you have forks on that tractor. You should be able to pick the logs right off the pile with the forks...
Cedar dries very quick in my experience.
There is no leftover seasoned wood. I have wood that I could probably sell come January or February but I will just let it season more for next...
Things have definitely slowed down for deliveries. Only had orders for 6 cords this past weekend. I'm down to about 8-12 cords of seasoned wood...
Thats a load on that truck!
Would be interested in seeing what venison scrapple tastes like. How many doe you kill a year?