Haha! Most of them know better by now
Fair enough. I've always just gone with my personal sales in the past.
Just another hoard on a long list of never ending scores. Keep on keeping on!
That looks like too much fun for me Jeff! Its all you!
Maybe I start with 300 first? :)
Yes, but I have a lot of wood processed for next year already and the breaks will be nice.
Taking the family to Iceland in June and then just the wife and I are off to Mexico in August!
Whether they are consumed or left to rot...
LOLOLOL Maybe if I have a logger approach me with 1000 cords just down the road!
I only cut his firewood and help split/stack some but we put up 9 cords for his stand this year.
Hey can you blame the company? Whether or not any of us with a brain believe the "carbon neutral" thing, they are making more money from it. I...
Ok the official numbers are in and all calculations have been made....281 cords out the door. Throw in the 10-12 cords of boiler wood and the 2-3...
Have you looked into what trucking would cost yet? That would be where I start. Also, does it HAVE to be for several years? I'm sure that's...
Yes, having to transport the wood a couple hundred yards is always a win.
Lol. You give me waaaay too much credit! That is some serious wood amd it would have me running a lot of options and numbers through my mind.
Unless you consider the many homeless all over the streets in warmer cities
Back in August I started clearing an empty lot behind mine. A friend is building a house. We had a survey map of about where the house was going...
Except those averages keep going up
Looking good!
Machines make those ones much easier and safer. Glad you got it down safely