And you have a fabulous one as well
I dont think that at all. Just using the words provided in the statement. If you’re trying to insinuate something, I suggest you read the context...
How about if you have young kids?
Would you rather those fine particulates released far from where you live or right there in your kitchen though?
That's some serious btu's
Nice easy score!
I burn exclusively junk wood in my owb. They go in the bladders of my ibc totes and get loaded on my pickup with the tractor. Drive to my house...
Do not worry about a lost customer. Those who don't appreciate quality can buy from someone else and once they do, there is a decent chance...
A 36 hour stomach bug got my son just before Christmas and it got me just before New Year's. It was awfully violent...I woke my wife up tossing...
I talk about that in my environmental science class, especially within the Hubbard Brook experimental forest. The following spring and summer saw...
Would still split better than gum!
The first 2 pics make me think maple but that last one has me confused as I have not seen maple with bark like that around here.
Just curious why you dont cut on the forks?
2235
So another year and another march. No stated goal but 300 cords would be sweet since I wasn’t that far off this past year. I am off to a great...
Moved the logs today and the tractor would only lift the big log a few inches off the ground. Definitely a hefty one!
Truth is I hardly ever see them
So you have to take the gum?
Lol. Its early, but that is the comment of the year!!!
My latest free drop from one of my tree guys. Logs are about 12-16 feet long and the big one is about 20” in diameter. Gotta love a little...