The wife just did breaded pork chops in ours last night, mmmmm.
I still think you work harder with the way you have to cut and load on site, unload by hand, split, move around, etc.
It's never about the competition.
I don't have to do any of that. Honestly, I just toss the wood in and forget it. I rake coals maybe once a week just to burn them down. I rake...
Rain in the winter when it should/could be snow.
We love ours as well. If you get one, do yourself a favor and get a large one because you WILL end up wanting entire meals cooked in it.
Work hard/long enough, everyone gets sore.
Not one single snow storm in NJ yet this year and even when it falls, it doesnt stick around long
Just went online and checked. Mine is the 250
Mine has been very good to me. Just checked them out online. Web page is still active
Silver maple would be my guess
Dang!
Thats a long time of straight loading. I load by hand but my dump truck only holds 2 cords at a time. On a busy weekend I do 25 cords with a...
Nice score Jeff. How far away is your BIL’s?
My sister lives in Vermont, not as far north as you however. She has a pole mounted system . They are pointed south and are on a southern facing...
No. Mine is a gasification boiler. Portage and Main Optimizer 350? Forget the number but it was the smallest one when I bought it 11 years ago....
What 5 minutes a day maintenance? I have one and literally do nothing to do it most days
Not sure about the hissing part but the other, yeah I've had a few!
Mine couldn't be simpler or easier to operate. I have a little write up further up in this thread.
Yes, it rots very quickly in log form