And when in the stratosphere, temps rise as you go up. Always cold and below freezing but that’s how they determine the boundaries of layers of...
Fidens brewery. Wow!
I knew you couldn't resist!
What site did you pull that forecast from? My general weather searches won't show Mount Washington itself
My dad who was a Marine based in Okinawa for a time in the early 60's told me about the typhoon parties. Said everyone on base had their "typhoon...
Remember, there's no such thing as bad drinking weather.
Yes it happens from time to time. Decent chance it happens this weekend
Its a good place to be as a seller especially now with the internet and social media.
I had a family trip planned to ski killington Vermont this Friday and Saturday. I have never ever cancelled a trip due to weather (have skied...
I sell out every year. It has become known I have a high quality product and am priced high. Most of my customers have no problem spending more on...
I cringe when I see wood cut like that. That would be a hard NO for me.
Looks like you had a very productive last few days!
Last March-April I paid somewhere between $18-$19 for my meat chickens. Haven't priced out feed yet this year but we have 125 meat birds coming...
Great prices for the seller which I love to see but if they are charging premium prices, I'm surprised to see them not up charging for cherry,...
Just a picture I took this morning before loading it. Thats what was left from the previous picture I posted
I don't know. Let me start by saying this is the only owb I've owned. I went with a gasification unit because I live on 1.5 acres in a...
I was starting to think you had nothing but goldilock's logs for a while... Looking good. Nice and neat!
I took a before and after pic of loading this afternoon. Didn’t rake any ashes and filled it up with my usual ugly chunks of all shapes and...
Agree 100%
I only do it when we are in a heatwave and day time temps are pushing upper 90;s for days on end.