Eh, just remember that scavengers and decomposers need to eat too!
Dew point compared to air temp is important too obviously.
I've been trying to find someone with a drone to document the progression. Once a month just to see it change would be pretty cool to see.
Update on my 4 active piles. 3 are oak and one is mixed hardwood. Also have enough locust this year to start a pile. Probably have about 4 cords...
Yes, the less heat you have, the longer it takes to dry out the wood. We average around 30 days of 90 plus each summer. This last summer we had...
I agree that there is soooo many options out there and some of them do price themselves out to a point. That being said, I would glady drop...
We need pictures of this pile!
I think that logic could apply to anything. I mean how many people have homes with nothing of value in them. I've also heard the cheapest...
I would argue that the "hunting" sticker means we have guns, better stay the hell away from us.
I bought a jug of that last winter. Was very excited to try it but sadly it taste like hate and bad decisions....or straight up gasoline.
A lot of wood and a whole lot of saw time ahead.
May want to think about renting a lift for a weekend
They definitely like to sensationalize things but this morning was the coldest it’s been in Boston in 66 years. I would say that’s worth reporting
It’s hard to argue with data like that but experience has taught me otherwise. Being a beer guy my whole life, I have never worried about beer...
Lol
Yep one cold snap lasting all of 2 days. Way to show em!
My newest discovery- Fidens brewery just outside Albany. Wow!
I don’t know what beer you’re drinking but my experience is more like mid to upper teens
I’m always amazed at weather on Mount Washington. Last I read, it had recorded the highest wind gust ever recorded on earth at 232 mph
I see no reason not to