It’s my understanding that if you have a 562, it will work. The newer replacement cover is for the 555. I would try it first before I bought the cover
Tap the big bearing race out of the case, lay it over top of the inner bearing race on the crankshaft, squirt some grease in there and put all the...
Good saws. Basically just a big brother to a 346. I’m not 100% certain on this, but I would say good compression would be in the 150 psi range
It’s very popular for trim because it’s so clear. Very few imperfections and it paints without showing any grain.
Can’t wait. Won’t be long and we’ll be shaking our heads at all the dumbazzes in the ditch. It’s almost as much fun as eating lunch at the boat...
Red elm. It’ll be a little stringy if the bark is just falling off. In 2 years it’ll split easily
Red is very similar to what you have. I’m just not familiar with silver maple when the trunks are that big to say it’s not that
Milling is hard work. Specially with a smaller saw
Was wondering if the hot level is actually that high to where it’s overflowing or if it’s full of air.
Where is the oil level at when it is hot and with the cylinder retracted?
It’s either a red or a silver
They didn’t line up because the 046/460/461 case is different than the 044 through 661 and the AM companies don’t really care about that. Your old...