Oh! Well, there’s that. Lol
He has several baskets. One from Rattler, one from tree monkey, another from an Aussie, and 4 from me
Mark is a good egg. Started messaging me around a year and a half ago. Before I knew it he had talked himself into several ported saws :D
Found this [ATTACH]
No gaskets on the carb. Just the inner and outer metal boot rings
What if you lowered the round file a little bit? Wouldn’t be much different than the Hexa grind that had a couple swipes out of the gullet. More...
Yep I think that’ll work well. Was just explaining the how’s and why’s :yes:
Ideally, the line would barely protrude from the round hole in the case. The brass insert is meant to expand the hose tight to the case so all the...
Don’t think it’s over yet. I was just at my dealer and bought his last 500i of the year. Can’t get any lightweight bars, long wait for chain, no...
It could be a great thing. Much of the fb crowd has been “square filing” something similar to that for years because they don’t know the...
Exactly.
Personally, I think it’s just a marketing gimmick. A way to put another product on the shelves and stir interest. I don’t believe the < in the...
The thumb is a must. Or “PIIIING”, followed by some choice 4 and 6 letter words
Not for me. Once you do a couple hundred with a screwdriver, pliers, or a pick it becomes second nature
Watched a guy run over a big piece of scrap iron with a loader. Tore a 2” gash in the sidewall. Stacked about 20 plugs in it and pushed 10 more in...
Yep. Sorry, just trying for a lighthearted laugh, Denny.
Judy, is that you? Downright awnry….:)
I bought a 2012 f350 with the 6.7 in it. I was happy to see that was already taken care of in mine lol:thumbs:
Great news, bud
Could be, but I’m not familiar with it. You guys writing your names on saws….etch it into the bottom of the cylinder cover above the muffler and...