Not certain. I’d bet they’d all look like that eventually if you kept putting on new chains and never inspected the sprocket. I’m sure it’s sped...
Grizzly sells some on their site. Shars also. Believe Shars is Chinese though if’n it matters. Not certain about Grizzly
No idear. I see a bunch of them like that
Meh. This one is worn. Yours has 10 years on it yet [ATTACH]
The chain often times will ride up out of the bar when you’re cutting, as in a pinch situation. And then as you try wiggling to get it out, you...
Seems only fair. I figure they had our help in releasing it. Oh wait, did I just say that? :zip:
It is
Feel free to peel off and send me the Chinese kitty sticker. I’ll affix it properly on amateur cutter ’s 036
I’d keep your original muffler. Shoot me a PM if you want and I will braze a deflector on yours for you and send it back
I’ve got a 30” American Elm in the backyard that finally succumbed to Dutch elm disease and will become cookies for next year’s gtg. Possibly the...
Fyxt
Check to make sure it has the correct chain on it. The chain on the clicky one could be stretched out also. I’m not saying it’s not the spur, but...
Thanks, Eric
You know what they say…..
Surprised no one ever mentioned that you can’t breathe the carbonation bubbles. It’s been tried
I’m not certain. I’ve only seen them in pics I suppose it could be just a rain cover. I’ve seen pics of other models that have a blue cover...
I fail to see the issue here
It’s part of a winter kit. There’s a partial cover for the bottom of the recoil vent holes also
Get the gullet, Billy
Likewise