Funny lookin’ Kubota :binoculars:
I forgot you still have your printer’s loupes. Ought to be able to get a closeup of an intentionally hardened cutter before and after some use and...
Makes perfect sense. Lol
7 psi both ways is enough. Be careful when you get up north of 10 a little bit on pressure. I have played around with it a little bit and at 13 or...
That’s where the Huskies belong :eek::thumbs:
The only thing that makes sense to me is that when you grind too hard and overheat the cutters, they become hard and brittle from cooling off too...
Were they CBN or diamond wheels? CBN is for sharpening regular chain and diamond is for sharpening carbide chains. Your results aren’t normal. I...
Yep that was Bruce.
The owner of OPE forum runs HL supply and has 572’s available for I believe $850 PHO shipped
Without having an 034/6 here to mock it up on, I was mostly concerned with it not interfering with the case. Got her a touch high I guess. Oh...
Yep that’s a sub here. A dandy one, too. I figured you gots a new chain grinder
Yeah that’ll work. Just use it sparingly. And make sure there’s absolutely no oil on the case, pump, or hose
The number is probably superseded to a new one. I am 100% certain it’s still available. But there’s no need to replace it if it’s relatively snug...
The drum is fine as long as it doesn’t wobble back-and-forth on the bearing when it’s in place. Don’t replace it with that type spur sprocket you...
That’s what I’d call a 10 yard truck with about 12 yards in it
I believe that’s why most guys say “I’ve had mine forever and it runs great”. Or “just as good as OEM”. They don’t put enough time on them to wear...
The aftermarket stuff is a crapshoot. The quality control is so inconsistent. One guy may have great luck with his, but the next guy has nothing...
Put the clutch cover on and push in on the top right corner. And take the brake off
My experience has been the same. 3 Shars indicators, a 4 jaw independent, and quick change tool post that get used daily. They’re flawless so far...
I’ve seen Bison chucks advertised somewhere. May have been through Grizzly