I’m not certain if Outerwear makes one for the 572 yet or not. There are a couple different air filter options, I see. The white mesh one and the...
Ethanol burns differently in a motor, though. A gas motor can burn X amount of gas without destroying itself. The same motor can safely burn (1.5...
I’d get it off the bead and Flexseal it and inflate
Obi Wan Kuboti earning his keep [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Hmm. I’m less certain now. But the bark looks like red maple
If it’s designed to run it, alcohol CAN produce more power. But it takes 3 times as much fuel to do it
Looks like red maple. Any pics of a fresh cut end?
I think you’re right on. A note on the rakers,,,a few light quick taps can be .010”. A few little sparks is .001 - .002”. It’s pretty easy to get...
You can chip it green. I bet it dries really quickly. I’ve used everything from sawdust and noodles to cookies and bigger chunks. I’d make sure...
Getting closer ;)
Got no spare at the cost of giving up 1 nut for 4 tires.
Just bought new toenails for the Ferd. Thought about saving a few bucks and buying knockoff copies, but went with my tried and true BFG’s. ‘Murica...
That’s mostly what I use. Designed by Walbro I believe. They come standard on some new Echo saws
There’s no hard fast rule, but typically it’s from when the fuel filter falls off or breaks off the line inside the tank and the saw continues to...
You and your carburetor screens… :hair: Glad you found it, Mike
I wouldn’t change to 3/8 for performance, but to make my bars and chains all the same is different. Simplicity is good
Same bar on a 261 and bigger
It’s alright. Built well enough. Just doesn’t open wide enough for what I wanted
It’s hard to explain to some that haven’t experienced it
Got paid to cut farwood today [ATTACH]