There's where the hammer gets put to the idea for home use. If you don't need to squeeze a machine through a 36" gate you might as well grab a...
Try to keep your eyes peeled for an old Thomas unit they are usually cheaper and simple to work on. [ATTACH] The mini skids are incredibly...
Hello I'm logic have we met? Amiright!:rofl: :lol:
Yes
Nice score Woodsnwoods ! With a rig like that and some integrity, your tree guy should happily keep you supplied with gooder scores in the future....
Get well soon Erik B !
I don't personally have a Traeger. I get the set it and forget it ease of use too and the flavor is great too, but I'll stick to my webber kettle...
Just as an example of what the average "harry homeowner" could do if he decided to mix his own and store it in a metal can. ECHO Red Armor 16 oz....
Fixed it for you Dennis.:rofl: :lol: Seriously though I think it has its place for folks who don't use a lot of 2 stroke mix and don't feel like...
Life (and building the hord) is a journey not a particular destination. Enjoy the ride my friend and stack on:thumbs:
You can't burn pine it will give you a chimney fire. Amiright:zip:
If the top is hung up in other trees the butt shouldn't move much if you cut it off. I'd removed as much weight as possible then give it a pull...
Sorry sometimes I don't do to well translating. It's also called a 3:1: [MEDIA] Incidentally you can do almost the same thing with a truckers...
With the maasdam puller and blocks you should be able to set up a simple z rig and put tremendous pulling force on that branch.
Saw this the other day and thought you fellas and gals would find this humorous: [MEDIA]
The first time I saw this picture was years ago in a Don Blair lecture about the history of arboriculture. The next slide he shows they have...
Roofs scare the vinegar out of me, but trees are easy. If you fall you just grab a limb on the way down right:whistle: Nah I'm the one way over...
Hows that saying go about suckers Dennis?:rofl: :lol:
Bummer about the truck. When's the open house for the new store?:whistle:
I dont have a pair currently but I have had great luck with the danner quarry boots. Also heard great things about their super rainforest boots