Yes they can and we have both...UGH... Can't hardly deal with either, trim it back. Wish I could find a spray... For bamboo, Kudzu, and wisteria...
Super stoked for you Dave! Waiting anxiously for more :ithappened:and a full write up.
My pleasure Dutch! I've been called the Lorax more than once. :rofl: :lol:I don't mind a bit hanging out here and helping to educate.
If its wilt it's really important to get the trench right. If it's too close to the tree or isn't deep enough, the fungus can break out and then...
I'd really recommend finding a certified arborist here: International Society of Arboriculture > For the Public Make sure your trees really are...
My pleasure buddy.:handshake:
Im betting your close enough for it to possibly be a different fungus that killed them: Ceratocystis fagacearum (oak wilt). The canker likely...
Yes that looks like "the canker". Are you west of or near the Susquehanna River in Pennsylvania? Edit for clarification: the canker doesn't...
Lol just call me dense! I was focused on the leaves and then the white rot to the lower right of the large piece. Then I got to examining the...
Lichen (very light green) and moss (darker green). Also looks like it has a touch of the white rot.
Looks like some sort of cherry. Bummer about all the damage but glad you didn't have any injuries.
Leaves don't look right for black oak. It's a member of the red oak family for sure though. Gooder score take all you can get.
Again Tordon rtu is what you want. Many woody tree like plants behave the same way. Its unfortunate but the only real way to deal with them is...
You want Tordon RTU (ready to use) to apply on the freshly cut stump. Readily available at rural king and tractor supply. Pretty much go to for...
So you got rid of one invasive species to replace with another invasive species? While it's not as bad as some other species, forsythia is still...
You realize your now required to: A. Go to walt this fall And B. Bring that machine with
Bad azz Adam! Can't wait to try it out! :rofl: :lol:
Solid work MarkG ! Eric VW is a bad influence though! I've got about 250 into my 12x12x10 pallet shack.:whistle: [ATTACH] All joking aside you...
The older wheeled units from thomas/ramrod, vermeer, ditch witch, and Toro are where folks will likely find the best deals. These machines are...
Easy on off. This is why tree services, concrete contractors, landscapers, etc. etc. really like these machines. Until you use one it's hard to...