Last years Darwin award winner?:sherlock:
I have the same head on my 230. I just "measure" out the line by holding the spool in my right hand and the line in my left and spreading my arms...
Don't quote me on this Brian but you may be able to remove the old head from your 230 and use it on the new trimmer.
Lol! What is this Google you speak of?:rofl: :lol: trail twister I'll add another to your list: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Built for around 300...
You've gotten some great advice so far and I'm sure whatever you decide to do we'll all be here to provide more. Lots of ways to skin this cat....
Two words for you: dead batteries :rofl: :lol:
Wow looks like suck a great time. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out to a future one! Also hoping someone will post pictures of the passing of...
At first glance on my tiny phone screen, I thought that's a funny place to keep their microwave. :rofl: :lol: Then I zoomed in and realized it...
Been much the same here in Michigan. Fingers crossed they will leaf out.
Iirc it was a rant about my uncle not running 3 pt hitch ballast on the International 1086 and using the fel bale spear. It had dual loaded tires...
??? Not really that difficult to drop the ballast box and use whatever you want on the three pt hitch Al. In your example if I had a a logging...
Totally agree with what you've said. Loading the tires will be the first thing I do for sure. It should be the first thing any new tractor owner...
Wow very clean job! Looks like factory fit and finish. Your boy did a nice job Casper! I'm not a fan of getting gouged by the dealer either 2...
Totally fixed! Agree about the family pressure to end it, but also wonder how much he actually won by losing.
After more hours than I can count in the 20 years I've been running chainsaws, to me a 2 saw plan works best if you have a small 30-40ish cc saw...
You just can't get good help these days.:whistle: I'm glad I'm not associated in any way with those yahoos!:rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Beech is premo get it before its gone!
I wonder who it was that came up with that 3 year plan thing. :sherlock:Whoever it was was a smart guy!:whistle: Glad to see you plugging away at...
X2 on the Kaw engine. Paging bocefus78 to extol the myriad problems he's encountered with some of the kohler engines. I have a Gravely zthd that...
Their loss:handshake: