I tried to zip tie the chicken run to repair today, bummer, the bulk pack of little zip ties I bought are junk. The little tab thing that catches...
My husband used a very old - like 60 years old splitting maul. Over the last few decades I'd find orange dust on our knife sharpening wand in the...
LOL! I looked it up, learners permit at 14-15, and a "hardship permit" exception available at 14. Distance wise where we live I assume could be...
Sort of... and yooperdave , only 13 but plenty able. Regarding growing, she didn't hit 5' and I fear she won't. Doubt she could reach the pedals...
That's part of my excitment! My dream for her is to grab life by the reigns and fly with it, this seems like a good indication :) Yes, I've met...
2 years ago a family we're friendly with (kids went to the same schools and I used to buy beef from her) had a chimney fire, the dad/husband...
I'm sorry, I hear ya. I'd hire someone in a heartbeat if there was one out here, but there's not. Lol on your indoor cats sleeping on the job.
Molting is pretty much done, rooster had new feathers coming in. 1 egg in the last 2 weeks. :eek: One
:popcorn: Doggie was barking tonight while kiddo was jumping on the tramp in the dark, didn't bother as doggie gets the barking zoomies when she...
:D
She asked me if she could drive home from the bus stop tomorrow. I said yes. (fingers crossed lol)
Fortunate I can buy 2 years+ ahead, and it dries in place with our climate, but heartbreaking how many chimney fires here. My husband inspected...
Out here most sell wet wood, like somehow unseasoned pine is okay :picard: Anyway the last purchase a few weeks ago was pretty much seasoned....
:dex: WWW's been teaching her to drive in my truck when they move wood:yes: He can't say what they all are, he's not been inside, but it is an...
I parked in the spot WWW puts water in the house, he texted he's getting water.... Kiddo asked to move my truck and I gave her the keys. By the...
:emb:
Yes, sorry, blurry for me too, I copy/pasted the pic from Google reviews. Maybe he got it from google maps?
Let's guess? My guess is 4 bathrooms, 4 kitchens, 4 fireplaces, and no clue what the short wide vents on either side are.
I'm wondering the same, I'll ask tonight. 4 apts in 2 story building?
Some guy just left a bad review on WWW's company, mad they couldnt find the leak. His response included a picture of the roof :rofl: :lol: [IMG]