That's our school district, no snow days unless it's -30* and the busses won't start. And a couple times whiteouts were too bad to drive. These...
Oh boy, that came in a hurry. We've skated cold and wind for months here. Last night it was cold and windy (not 50 mph though) and windchill was...
LOL! I don't travel but my pellet stove parts come from CA.
I'm not plastic free, but I usually have 1 or 2 $250 visa/mastercard prepaid cards hanging around for buying at certain places. We used to have...
I didn't know that.
WWW took cough syrup out of my stash and bought Nyquil. Woo, both kick butt, especially for sleeping at night, but if I didn't know any better...
:hair:
I hope you have a nice recovery being pampered by your Bride :)
We have more than a few acquaintances that camp and fish near where we live. They've asked for a handful for splits beach fires before and like...
I have the exact thing here! Almost every point you made including my older hen's previous laying year round. Their molt is over a few weeks now.
Totally a flu. Hit me overnight. No wonder WWW was in his recliner for most of 72 hours.
brenndatomu suggested a hair dryerfor us. Works great!
:handshake:
What a great idea! I was just thinking of what a tough spot his sisters and BIL's put him in.
Daily Smile: Saturday, November 16, 2024 | Cowboy State Daily
Fingers crossed it's only a day or so.
I'd be irked too.
Husband is sick, (flu and vomiting last night, fever and head congestion)? I'm on just a couple hours sleep, little lady kiddo cooked us noodles...
[MEDIA]
Thank you, my "garbage bag twisties" are actually a spool like that, but NOT heavy duty. I'll see if I can order some. I have a lot of aquaruim...