:headbang: log jam now, 50 lbs of pellets on top of it. Ill let it burn/error out and go to bed. I do NOT like Rocky Mtn Pellets.
WWW finally made it a feed store for different chicken food, it will be given soon after last of Murdoch's brand is gone. Fingers crossed we'll...
You counter tops are gorgeous! Is that real wood?
:picard: Lots of difficulty lighting the pellet stove tonight. Guess the igniter died and these darn pellets won't light. Sterno gel, rubbing...
Boo! I'm sorry.
Drive safe.
Somehow won't be too bad here beyond the windchill on Friday, but we've skated cold weather for months now, so I can't complain too much.
Amazing!
Hope they sent you home with pain pills?
Thanks to this thread I figured out what happened to those, seems I stole the insoles out of them for my ancient hiking boots with steel shank...
And jtakeman :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol: Hoping to be living in town about a year from now. Husband said no chickens. :picard:
Ready? Set? GO! Thanksgiving, Christmas Choir Concert, Company Christmas Party, Birthday, Christmas, New Years. I'm exhausted thinking about it.
Made my day, thanks :)
:rofl: :lol: Exact sound!
Congrats!
Is that a warming oven, or? Very Cool fireplace holy cow!
Appreciate your info too! My pullets are just over 8 months now. I figured they should be laying because they are now hanging with the rooster...
Crazy
:D